Friday, November 18, 2011

Reviews and More Reviews

A group of reviews came in for my books and since I'm trying to be lazy and not create any content for this website at the moment, here's some links for you lot.

THE BETROTHAL

Bee's Knees Reviews (5 stars)
With a quick-witted, laugh out loud, book you're bound to read with a smile on your face.

Miss Lynn's Books and More (5 stars)
If you like romantic comedies then you will thoroughly enjoy this book.
Butterfly-o-Meter Books (5 stars)
It's become my no.1 emergency read for those bleah moods, it's instant good mood.
THE FOUL MOUTH AND THE FANGED LADY


Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy (5 stars)
The Foul Mouth and the Fanged Lady is now all cozy in my shelf of the top ten favorite books I have ever read.
Stories of My Life (5 stars)
I wasn’t sure of this book when I got into it, which only goes to prove how sometimes you just can’t go cover shopping: because, could you please say “LOVE” a little louder?


So far it looks like people like them.  The wait for the first dreaded One Star Review continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment