Status Updates

Status Updates

The Pit of No Return (FM6) is OUT!!!

Main Focus: Gush (Fantasy Action/Aventure YA) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)

Side Focus #1: Assault on Dread Fortress Paine (Post FM6 Novella) = 18k out of 30k estimate (60%)

Side Focus #2: The Glassbreaker Goes Home (Post FM6 Novella) = 18k out of 30k estimate (60%)

Back Burner #1: FM7 School Story = 0k out of 80k estimate (0%)

Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project

Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

FM4 Release Date = March 18th

Final date.  My part in it is pretty much done, just waiting on beta readers to get back to me then it'll be in your hands two weeks from now.

Taking a week off then I'll be back at it with writing "Rockets" (will post in a few days with actual title, cover, blurb) and Gush and FM5...maybe, I don't know...this King Henry Price guy...what an asshole.

3 comments:

  1. Richard Raley, I believe we know each other. Jetta Montrose Co. Long time ago. Would love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete