Status Updates

Status Updates

The Pit of No Return (FM6) is OUT!!!

Main Focus: Gush (Fantasy Action/Aventure YA) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)

Side Focus #1: Assault on Dread Fortress Paine (Post FM6 Novella) = 18k out of 30k estimate (60%)

Side Focus #2: The Glassbreaker Goes Home (Post FM6 Novella) = 18k out of 30k estimate (60%)

Back Burner #1: FM7 School Story = 0k out of 80k estimate (0%)

Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project

Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

FM5 Mini Tease #1

"I don't hate you because you're rich, Welf.  I hate you because you're an asshole."

4 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the book too much to tease me about it. Its too painful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pain will end soon. Teasing will not. :)

      Delete