So, time for me to ask you some questions, my labrats! Either answer here in the comments or if you're a private person please email me by all means (find on copyright page of any of my books, also super obvious gmail addy).
1. What Foul Mouth book is your favorite of the bunch?
2. How did you find out about The King Henry Tapes?
3. Male? Female? Attack Helicopter?
4. What is your favorite book genre?
5. Who are some of your favorite authors (no sucking up!)?
6. What e-reading device do you use?
7. Are you planning to buy print on demand copies of The King Henry Tapes when the lazy author finally releases them?
8. What is your least favorite part of the series?
9. What day would you prefer my books to release on?
10. Beginning of the month, middle, or end of the month?
11. Do you feel the series is fairly priced?
12. What website do you buy the books through?
13. Have you tried to convince someone to read the series? Did they? What sold them?
14. Have you reviewed the series anywhere online?
15. Last, for fun, if you could be any kind of mancer, what type would you want to be?
The Glassbreaker Goes Home (FM6.75) = IN EDITING (Edit 3.0 = 7/10 chapters)
Main Focus: FM7 School Story = 8k out of 100k estimate (8%) + 40 hwp
Side Focus: FM7 Main Story = 0k out of 150k estimate (0%)
Back Burner #1: Vicky Welf and the Mancy Masquerade (FM6.99???) 17k out of 60k estimate (28%)
Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project (in outline phase)
Ugly Step Child: Gush (Fantasy Action/Adventure) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)
Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates