1. Been a long 10 days. No writing. Lots of family stuff.
2. Family stuff will continue to be a thing in the coming months, no idea if it will affect my writing time or not yet. It's serious, it's private, I'm fine, that's all I can tell you at the moment.
3. Going to dive back into FM6 today, with the school story. Trying for a nice sized push before Witcher Blood and Wine comes out on the 31st and sucks me into that ravaged countryside yet again.
4. FM2 is going to be free for the first time ever next week, so here's hoping for some more new fans.
5. I'm considering dropping the "The Foul Mouth and" part of the titles just to clean things up. More for length than any idea of content, since the cursing will continue in glorious fashion, always! Hard to fit the whole thing on a cover or in an ad basically.
6. Vikings season 4 had a ten year time jump in it. Always love seeing a series take a risk like that. Also gives me hope it will continue beyond Ragnar.
7. Hot but not as hot as it can get might be the worst kind of hot. Fresno summers, just so much fun.
8. Don't imagine I'll be very active in the comments over the next months, but will try to remember to post another occasional quick notes for you lot.
The Pit of No Return (FM6) is OUT!!!
Main Focus: Gush (Fantasy Action/Aventure YA) Novel, First Draft = 16k out of 100k estimate (16%)
Side Focus #1: Assault on Dread Fortress Paine (Post FM6 Novella) = 6k out of 30k estimate (20%)
Side Focus #2: Mancy Family Dinner (Post FM6 Novella) = 7k out of 30k estimate (23%)
Back Burner #1: FM7 School Story = 0k out of 80k estimate (0%)
Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project
Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates