2. This being said, the scene I'm working on now is pretty fun and one I wrote the other day made me laugh so hard I almost had an asthma attack, so...prepare for quality highjinks!
3. Also thought up a way to cut about 3 to 4k words which I'm happy about. The best scenes are always the ones you figure out how you don't need them, especially before you work on them.
4. I've written over 130k words so far this year. That's a lot. I mean, it's a decent clip for Brandon Sanderson, for me it's some insane output levels. I only usually write about 175 to 200k a year. I could take the next four months off, have a subpar final quarter and still come in on my average.
5. Not planning on that at all, but please understand that my productivity does usually drop in the summer. Even with AC, a one hundred degree Fresno day isnt one you can easily survive while you have a laptop on you belching heat exhaust. One day I'll escape this evil vortex...for like...Hawaii...where I REALLY would never write...
6. Biggest current problem: I could write...or I could just play some more Overwatch...
7. Or Witcher next week...
8. Hodor :(
9. How can Flash be so good and Arrow be so bad?
10. Gave away about 2000 copies of FM2 this week. If everything holds course, about 1 to 2% will pick up the entire series. Got to wonder about these people out there that don't read but just collect free books. Think A&E should do a hoarding episode on them?
11. Unfair FM6 teasing: "I had him tied to the bed!" Hope shrieked.