1. Writing again. 8 chapters left to write in FM6. Focusing on the remaining 3 School story chapters. Still needs some work, few things I know I want to add in and make more concise, but overall it's starting to shape up. The monster is bleeding! It shows weakness! End is in sight!
2. Heat and allergies isn't enough to make my life miserable, Fresno had to have a massive power outage for a 1/4th of the city yesterday!
3. Wrote a scene with Plutarch and KH the other day where KH was actually in class doing an assignment, what freakish world is this?!?!
4. Lots of cool games shown at E3, probably looking forward to the new South Park RPG the most, at least of those coming out in the last half of this year. If you haven't played the first one...well, let's just say it has a lot of unique experiences, fighting a Nazi zombie aborted fetus among them.
5. Started reading Saga, a comic series by Brian Vaughan and Fiona Staples. Jeez. I mean, I've come up with some out-there ideas, but the only way to describe this series is Star Wars on LSD. LOTS OF LSD.
6. Also started watching the new Voltron! Great so far, really takes me back to being 3 years old again.
7. Back to writing I go!
8. Fan Question: how many times have you read through the series?
The Glassbreaker Goes Home (FM6.75) = IN EDITING (Edit 3.0 = 4/10 chapters)
Main Focus: FM7 School Story = 8k out of 100k estimate (8%) + 40 hwp
Side Focus: FM7 Main Story = 0k out of 150k estimate (0%)
Back Burner #1: Vicky Welf and the Mancy Masquerade (FM6.99???) 17k out of 60k estimate (28%)
Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project (in outline phase)
Ugly Step Child: Gush (Fantasy Action/Adventure) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)
Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates