Sunday, September 4, 2016

Quickest Notes

1.  Just wanted to say this would probably be the only update I give for a few weeks.  I'm going to get away from the net to try to focus fully on writing.  Probably even be throwing my tablet into a drawer!

2.  As expected based on my history, August was a tought month.  Did do lots of editing and formating work, preparing for release, but not much new stuff written in those last 5 chapters.

3.  Looks like December is the major target for release, with October no longer possible and November unlikely.  Mostly I don't want to rush this last bit or the editing process.  A story this good deserves my time to make sure it's at its absolute best.

4.  Month is off to a good start, so there's that!

9/9/2016 DLC

5.  Good news, finished a chapter!

6.  Bad news, finished it because the chapter I was working on got so big I had to split it!  Still 5 chapters left to write!

2 comments:

  1. Really anticipating this one! Good luck with the final parts ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete