1. Just wanted to say this would probably be the only update I give for a few weeks. I'm going to get away from the net to try to focus fully on writing. Probably even be throwing my tablet into a drawer!
2. As expected based on my history, August was a tought month. Did do lots of editing and formating work, preparing for release, but not much new stuff written in those last 5 chapters.
3. Looks like December is the major target for release, with October no longer possible and November unlikely. Mostly I don't want to rush this last bit or the editing process. A story this good deserves my time to make sure it's at its absolute best.
4. Month is off to a good start, so there's that!
5. Good news, finished a chapter!
6. Bad news, finished it because the chapter I was working on got so big I had to split it! Still 5 chapters left to write!
Main Focus: Gush (Fantasy Action/Adventure) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)
Side Focus #1: Assault on Dread Fortress Paine (Post FM6 Novella) = 25k out of 40k estimate (62%)
Side Focus #2: The Glassbreaker Goes Home (Post FM6 Novella) = 26k out of 40k estimate (65%)
Back Burner #1: FM7 School Story = 0k out of 80k estimate (0%)
Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project
Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates