1. I've already written 20k this month. My mind is currently mush.
2. Under 3 chapters to go. The last conclusion chapter and the BIG FUCKING BATTLE of the book basically. Well, of the series so far actually. You fans ready to go over power level 9000?
3. Of course, finishing the first draft is just the start. Still have Edit Hell after that. The first half of the novel is extremely solid. Second half is on a weak foundation since I really haven't spent time editing it yet. Looking to do at least two more drafts before release, plus formatting, plus copy editting.
4. Damn am I proud of this novel though. Maybe I'm delusional, but even with some of what I need to fix or tune, there's so much good stuff in this one. I mean, if it makes the author laugh and tear up while reading, what's it going to do to you fans?
5. That said, if you're emotionally dead inside, a cynical husk of a human being with the emotional development of a potato that only wants fight scenes with wise cracking super hero wizards...Probably shouldn't get too hyped.
6. Taking the next couple days off. Have new X Men, Warcraft, Jungle Book, and new Star Trek just waiting to be streamed, plus a few more episodes of Luke Cage to watch. So there!
7. Still not sure on release but aiming in December, probably 2nd to the 19th long as nothing weird happens.
Update: 2 TO GO. Last scene of this book...HOLY FUCKBALLS!
The Glassbreaker Goes Home (FM6.75) = IN EDITING (Edit 3.0 = 7/10 chapters)
Main Focus: FM7 School Story = 8k out of 100k estimate (8%) + 40 hwp
Side Focus: FM7 Main Story = 0k out of 150k estimate (0%)
Back Burner #1: Vicky Welf and the Mancy Masquerade (FM6.99???) 17k out of 60k estimate (28%)
Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project (in outline phase)
Ugly Step Child: Gush (Fantasy Action/Adventure) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)
Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates