1.. Halfway through both novellas now. Both are looking good. Second one will probably be a little longer than 30k, closer to 40K even. Not that you fans have ever whined about more content.
2. Didn't have to go to Idaho after all, instead I got to listen to the war zone Fresno became during the Fourth. Crazy amount of illegal rockets flying around this year!
3. 2017's bullshit sickness/injury list continues with a sudden bout of finger/wrist pain. No video games and can only writing every other day while I baby them...sucks, man!
4. Should start getting the new Foul Mouth cover designs back next month. GET HYPE!
6. Speaking of hype, season 7 of GOT is so close!
7. Anyway, hand hurts so I suppose it's a good excuse to ignore you all for another month!
Main Focus: Gush (Fantasy Action/Adventure) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)
Side Focus #1: Assault on Dread Fortress Paine (Post FM6 Novella) = 20k out of 35k estimate (57%)
Side Focus #2: The Glassbreaker Goes Home (Post FM6 Novella) = 26k out of 40k estimate (65%)
Back Burner #1: FM7 School Story = 0k out of 80k estimate (0%)
Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project
Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates