SEISMIC SEMESTER IS OUT!!!

Featured Post

Seismic Semester Q&A

 Ask away.  Might take a day or two for me to respond when real life gets in the way, but I'll try to be quicker than that.  Obviously I...

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Back At It

 By the magic of modern medicine I am a semi-productive human being once again!

From last night:

Thankfully, Victoria happened upon Tyson alone, Brother having escorted Aunt Alexandra to her quarters.  The same she always favorited, on the second floor, overlooking the gardens.  "From that height I can still leap off if I need a quick escape," Alexandra always joked and many a time the mansion had awoken to find her having absconded in the the quiet hours before sunrise--once with a footman, once with a maid, and even once with a horse.  Father and Mother had been far more irate about the horse than the servants, especially since the maid returned not even a week later, begging forgiveness and marked with a new tattoo in an embarrassing location she'd only show to Mother.  The footman they had never seen again, probably for the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment