1. Back at it!
2. Obviously The Plague knocked my schedule back a bit (not that I'm very good at keeping them lately!) so everything I talked about last time, add a week or two.
3. Assault on Dread Fortress Paine is getting closer and closer to being done. The final edit is winding down, have the last couple scenes left to finish. Then after that I have like 2k-4k of original writing to wrap up, cuz I'm weird and do stuff out of order for some reason. I do it for almost every book actually. Another good one I always seem to manage is writing the last chapter before writing the second to last chapter. Using FM6 as an example I wrote all the Eureka stuff, then the Post Eureka stuff, and only THEN wrote the Geo Realm chapter.
4. After said final edit is over, I'll do my Kindle edit. Unless I make some HUGE mistake everything will be locked down before hand and it's mostly typo hunting, playing with paragraphs and with the FM books actually the first time I get to read them with both the timelines and figuring out where each one should flip back and forth. After THAT we have the beta read and then release.
6. Curse the Plague! Without it, new Richard Raley writing would be in your hands by now!
7. Richard Raley writing and not a King Henry book because there's actually no King Henry in this one...outside of T-Bone's imagination at least...
8. Then we're on to the next one, cuz it never ends! The Glassbreaker Goes Home. Stolen from The Thin Man Goes Home. Which is a movie series everyone should watch.
9. Speaking of movies...I have Thor Ragnarok, Justice League, Coco, and Blade Runner 2049 all sitting unwatched, so I should get to that. Also Altered Carbon. Which is a book all of you should read. In my top 50 for sure.
10. Confession Time: I've never seen the first Blade Runner! Can you believe that?!?!? Also haven't seen Shawshank Redemption...or the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. I know...
11. Here's hoping the next post is a release date!
Assault on Dread Fortress Paine (FM6.5) is OUT!!!
The Glassbreaker Goes Home (FM6.75) = IN EDITING
Main Focus: FM7 School Story = 5k out of 80k estimate (6%) + 26 hwp
Side Focus: FM7 Main Story = 0k out of 200k estimate (0%)
Back Burner #1: Welf Winter Gala (FM6.99???) 17k out of 50k estimate (34%)
Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project
Ugly Step Child: Gush (Fantasy Action/Adventure) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)
Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates