Status Updates

Status Updates

The Pit of No Return (FM6) is OUT!!!

Main Focus: Gush (Fantasy Action/Aventure YA) Novel, First Draft = 16k out of 100k estimate (16%)

Side Focus #1: Assault on Dread Fortress Paine (Post FM6 Novella) = 6k out of 30k estimate (20%)

Side Focus #2: Mancy Family Dinner (Post FM6 Novella) = 7k out of 30k estimate (23%)

Back Burner #1: FM7 School Story = 0k out of 80k estimate (0%)

Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project

Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sharing Is Good #2

From the Was-3-But-Now-4th-King-Henry-Short-Because-I-Finally-Corrected-The-Number-Scheme that I'm currently working on...I present to you the unbreakable logic of Victoria Welf:
“I understand the f-word, and I understand ball, but I don’t understand how they go together…unless he was talking about his testicles.”

No comments:

Post a Comment