Status Updates

Status Updates

The Pit of No Return (FM6) is OUT!!!

Main Focus: Gush (Fantasy Action/Aventure YA) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)

Side Focus #1: Assault on Dread Fortress Paine (Post FM6 Novella) = 12k out of 30k estimate (40%)

Side Focus #2: Mancy Family Dinner (Post FM6 Novella) = 18k out of 30k estimate (60%)

Back Burner #1: FM7 School Story = 0k out of 80k estimate (0%)

Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project

Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates

Monday, April 1, 2013

FM3 First Draft is Done

No, this is not an evil April Fools prank.  It's done.  Now we have 2-3 months of editing ahead of us.  June/July still looking good.

While I'm editing I'll probably be working on "Rockets" concurrently.  No idea when I'll get off my lazy butt and put in the time on KH Short 4 however.  Short stories...they're so...diet coke...

No comments:

Post a Comment