1. I just did a full read-through and what I've written so far doesn't suck! So...no huge rewrites for the first third of the mainline or the school timeline.
2. The book is now over 300 manuscript pages long, so it's a real boy now.
3. As is often inevitable, I've added a chapter to the outline. Meaning it will be 21 chapters long at the current estimate and that I have 9 chapters left to write. I could see myself adding yet another chapter by the time it's all done, but so far we might manage with 9 really beefy chunks of story. Given how long the mainlines are starting to get I'm very glad the school story will be wrapping up with FM7.
4. I had a really awesome idea for FM9 the other day...but I think that's getting ahead of ourselves. Like 3-5 years ahead of ourselves.
5. I got a flu shot, so...here's hoping I'm not knocked out for my usual two weeks in Dec/Jan/Feb.
6. Dragon Age: Inquisition is pretty awesome when it decides to be awesome and not a MMO grind simulator.
7. Have a great Thanksgiving. Please don't get trampled on Black Friday, I can't afford to lose any fans.
The Glassbreaker Goes Home (FM6.75) = IN EDITING (Edit 3.0 = 7/10 chapters)
Main Focus: FM7 School Story = 8k out of 100k estimate (8%) + 40 hwp
Side Focus: FM7 Main Story = 0k out of 150k estimate (0%)
Back Burner #1: Vicky Welf and the Mancy Masquerade (FM6.99???) 17k out of 60k estimate (28%)
Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project (in outline phase)
Ugly Step Child: Gush (Fantasy Action/Adventure) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)
Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates