1. Fuck ants.
2. Double fuck mosquitoes.
3. House of Cards Season 3, what a bummer that was. I was so depressed by how bungled it was that I didn't even get through the whole thing. Poor Claire Underwood, it took 3 seasons but eventually she became the typical television wife instead of the interesting, captivating, complex First Lady Macbeth I hoped for her.
4. "Meet the Bonnies" has sold well over 100 copies in two weeks. This might not seem like a lot, but for a short work it's quite spectacular by my standards. After FM5 is finally finished and since FM6 will be an epic undertaking (yes, I'm already hyping that book!), I might put out a couple more, not sure yet. Despite my wish not to work on them I keep having ideas for them.
5. I had my first new idea for a brand new novel in like five years the other day, how about that? You might read it in like twenty years if you're lucky.
6. FM5...still writing. Writing a lot actually. Already wrote 3 chapters this month, with 5 to go. What's the only thing better than Drunk King Henry? High Out of His Fucking Mind King Henry. I've split the chapters so much that I can't imagine needing to do it again. It's a big book by my standards, but it's not filler. There's a lot going on plotwise. There's a lot going on characterwise. King Henry is pretty stretched thin and very much ready to do some punching back.
7. My grandfather is turning 85 this month. This requires family commitment and a trip out of town. I'm also still keeping myself away from the net to try to focus in on writing. So don't expect another update this month!
8. New Hearthstone adventure coming, woohoo!
Main Focus: Gush (Fantasy Action/Adventure) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)
Side Focus #1: Assault on Dread Fortress Paine (Post FM6 Novella) = 20k out of 35k estimate (57%)
Side Focus #2: The Glassbreaker Goes Home (Post FM6 Novella) = 26k out of 40k estimate (65%)
Back Burner #1: FM7 School Story = 0k out of 80k estimate (0%)
Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project
Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates