1. Fuck cockroaches and black widows. Yes, the drought in Fresno has just made everything lovely with every water-seeking pest on the planet. Please, El Nino, rain, floods, whatever, just don't go Noah on our parched asses.
2. I've given away over two thousands copies of FM1 this month thanks to advertising promos, let's hope this means more super fans for you lot to play and argue with.
3. King Henry Short Pack One is selling better than I thought it would for an anthology of already released short stories, nice to see people who have stayed away from the shorts finally join the club.
4. I've been focusing on writing King Henry Short Pack Two for the last three weeks. It's about a third done, all three novellas have been started and are partially complete. As usual with my shorts (even if they're way longer than the older ones) my goal is more slice-of-life and holiday special than an epic, twist-filled adventure like with the novels themselves. Lots of world-building, lots of POVs you don't get to see when everything is from King Henry's viewpoint, more flesh and less blood.
5. Even if I finish King Henry Short Pack Two in the next month, don't expect it before 2016. I will not be stopping to edit it, but will instead be continuing the hard work on Gush and will start in on FM6. After months of real life and my brain being mush I am finally into a decent (if not amazing) writing groove this month and don't plan on interrupting it with Edit Hell.
6. Watching Netflix's Narcos (amazing series btw) while T-Bone and Vicky are in the middle of the Coyote Compound is great mood synergy!
7. Foul Mouth Survey of the Month: Who is your favorite non-KH character in the King Henry Tapes? Bonus Points for saying why!
The Glassbreaker Goes Home (FM6.75) = IN EDITING (Edit 3.0 = 7/10 chapters)
Main Focus: FM7 School Story = 8k out of 100k estimate (8%) + 40 hwp
Side Focus: FM7 Main Story = 0k out of 150k estimate (0%)
Back Burner #1: Vicky Welf and the Mancy Masquerade (FM6.99???) 17k out of 60k estimate (28%)
Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project (in outline phase)
Ugly Step Child: Gush (Fantasy Action/Adventure) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)
Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates