1. "King Henry and the Three Little Trips" is very done, all the beta readers have returned their lists and the final version plus the cover are finished. I know you all LOVE to check for my books early in the system but I probably won't be putting this one through until midnight, so if you want to catch it, you'll have to stay up very late, like this vampire writer boy.
2. I got kind of bored working on the mainline of FM6 (as I'm known to do) so instead of just sitting around thinking about my problems with it, or working on another novel like Gush (like that will ever happen!), I switched over and started the school story instead. One of the things I did when writing FM5.5 was switching from POV to POV every few days and that really seemed to keep me focused on pumping out the pages, so I'm trying things this way again instead of doing all one, then the other.
3. 7 chapters are finished as drafts, six mainline, one school. I'm estimating I'll need 28 to finish the book, so there are 21 left to write. So far, so good.
4. Been watching through the West Wing on Netflix. Completely forgot how much I love that show. I don't think there's been a bad episode yet and I'm halfway through the second season.
5. Speaking of TV, they're making a TV show for "Altered Carbon". Holy shit is that awesome, one of my favorite books. Here's hoping "Heroes Die" gets it's due one day too!
6. Really need to get back to the theater to see Star Wars again...
7. Rain...more rain...even more rain...
8. Can't wait to see what you all think of the new book, mini book though it may be. Also can't wait to see if it sells like a book or a short story or...something else. Really hoping people don't skip it, it would be a mistake. So says all the beta readers! Who have already read it...neener neener.
The Glassbreaker Goes Home (FM6.75) = IN EDITING (Edit 3.0 = 4/10 chapters)
Main Focus: FM7 School Story = 8k out of 100k estimate (8%) + 40 hwp
Side Focus: FM7 Main Story = 0k out of 150k estimate (0%)
Back Burner #1: Vicky Welf and the Mancy Masquerade (FM6.99???) 17k out of 60k estimate (28%)
Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project (in outline phase)
Ugly Step Child: Gush (Fantasy Action/Adventure) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)
Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates