- Still alive.
- Writing like crazy, already at 30k for the month.
- Have been avoiding Internet to stay in Mad Scientist mode.
- Even finished the second chapter for GUSH, holy fuckballs!
- Feel like FM6 is about 40% done at the moment so readjusted estimate up to 240k. Unlike with FM5, I knew this one would be epic, so no worries. It is epic, trust me. Revelations, reunions, and reveals almost EVERY chapter so far. Having insane amounts of fun writing it and the shit hasn't even hit the fan yet.
- FM5.5 sold about 800 copies so far. Less than half of what FM5 did, but much higher than the shorts, so win and lose on that one. If you told me I would be slightly unhappy with 800 copies sold 3 years ago, I would have laughed at you, but here we are.
- Please tell fellow fans about FM5.5, really not looking forward to the "what do you mean blah happened?" Crowd come FM6 release. Also, reviews, they do help. Thanks to everyone who has written one so far!
- House of Cards Season 4, so good!
- New Hearthstone expansion!
- Will probably write more detailed update later this month, plus maybe do FM5.5 Q&A when I regrettably have to get back to real life thanks to the IRS.
- Don't get too wasted on St. Patrick's day!
The Pit of No Return (FM6) is OUT!!!
Main Focus: Gush (Fantasy Action/Aventure YA) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)
Side Focus #1: Assault on Dread Fortress Paine (Post FM6 Novella) = 12k out of 30k estimate (40%)
Side Focus #2: Mancy Family Dinner (Post FM6 Novella) = 7k out of 30k estimate (23%)
Back Burner #1: FM7 School Story = 0k out of 80k estimate (0%)
Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project
Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates