1. 5 chapters into the edit, things are looking great. This book is just SO full of moments and great scenes. Am having to change a couple things around, mostly because of a chapter I cut and thus a character cameo getting cut as well. Other than that, looking really good so far.
2. Going to try to remember to post a sample chapter in the next couple weeks, so keep an eye out for that. You also have my permission to complain if I forget about it.
3. Family coming in this weekend, might slow me a tiny bit.
4. Watching lots of DOTA2, since it's International time.
5. So...Suicide Squad might be horrible...get your shit together already DC!
6. Yes, yes, I'm very boring at the moment and trying to Mad Scientist the rest of this book finished.
7. SUPER UNFAIR FM6 TEASING: Val's apartment building was so British it had an illegitimate bastard with the downstairs maid. Which maid? The cute Irish one. It's always the cute Irish one who was raised by randy nuns. Gets slapped on the ass with a switch growing up and just can't wait for the master of the house to do the same.
8. MORE SUPER UNFAIR FM6 TEASING: T-Bone didn't shriek so much like a girl as some type of bird being eaten alive in the middle of a mating ritual. Look at my fancy feathers, bitch! Fancy, fancy--oh fuck me, it's eating my leg! My pretty, beautiful, you-know-you-want-to-pass-it-on-to-your-chicks leg!
The Glassbreaker Goes Home (FM6.75) = IN EDITING (Edit 3.0 = 4/10 chapters)
Main Focus: FM7 School Story = 8k out of 100k estimate (8%) + 40 hwp
Side Focus: FM7 Main Story = 0k out of 150k estimate (0%)
Back Burner #1: Vicky Welf and the Mancy Masquerade (FM6.99???) 17k out of 60k estimate (28%)
Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project (in outline phase)
Ugly Step Child: Gush (Fantasy Action/Adventure) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)
Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates