1. Had a completely horrible September with no new material written. Back at it now, did a rewrite for Assault on Dread Fortress Paine adding some more characters to the ESLED strike team and I'm now progressing towards the finish.
2. Unless a miracle happens this is by far my worse year for writing output in a long while. Maybe since I started the whole Indie thing. Last year was my best so it all evens out I suppose!
3. It's not writer's block, which is a term I hate, since I've never felt blocked. If anything writer's anxiety or writer's fear would be the correct term. A terrifying fear of a work not being as well received as the last one leading to procrastination.
4. Only in this case, not block or whatever. It's just the family health issues I've mentioned before and specifically for last month some major birthday blues. Plus, ya know, getting the print on demands out and all that distracting me.
5. It's cooled down in Fresno, so there's that! I mean the rest of the state is on fire...
6. Also my wrist is feeling much better...so I can write without it hurting now.
7. New South Park RPG tomorrow, yay!
8. New Stranger Things in two weeks, double yay!
9. Anyway, looking to just ignore the world and write for the next couple months, so...don't tear the blog down while I'm in the mad scientist laboratory please!
Assault on Dread Fortress Paine (FM6.5) is OUT!!!
The Glassbreaker Goes Home (FM6.75) = IN EDITING
Main Focus: FM7 School Story = 5k out of 80k estimate (6%) + 26 hwp
Side Focus: FM7 Main Story = 0k out of 200k estimate (0%)
Back Burner #1: Welf Winter Gala (FM6.99???) 17k out of 50k estimate (34%)
Back Burner #2: Super Secret Awesome Project
Ugly Step Child: Gush (Fantasy Action/Adventure) Novel, First Draft = 21k out of 100k estimate (21%)
Other Stuff I Need to Get To: FM3-FM6 concordance updates