Monday, October 16, 2017

October 2017 Quick Notes

1.  Had a completely horrible September with no new material written.  Back at it now, did a rewrite for Assault on Dread Fortress Paine adding some more characters to the ESLED strike team and I'm now progressing towards the finish.

2.  Unless a miracle happens this is by far my worse year for writing output in a long while.  Maybe since I started the whole Indie thing.  Last year was my best so it all evens out I suppose!

3.  It's not writer's block, which is a term I hate, since I've never felt blocked.  If anything writer's anxiety or writer's fear would be the correct term.  A terrifying fear of a work not being as well received as the last one leading to procrastination.

4.  Only in this case, not block or whatever.  It's just the family health issues I've mentioned before and specifically for last month some major birthday blues.  Plus, ya know, getting the print on demands out and all that distracting me.

5.  It's cooled down in Fresno, so there's that!  I mean the rest of the state is on fire...

6.  Also my wrist is feeling much better...so I can write without it hurting now.

7.  New South Park RPG tomorrow, yay!

8.  New Stranger Things in two weeks, double yay!

9.  Anyway, looking to just ignore the world and write for the next couple months, so...don't tear the blog down while I'm in the mad scientist laboratory please!


4 comments:

  1. Well - happy writing then, and we'll hear from you around Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, several months after reading FM6 I've just worked out the implications for how Ceinwyn walks through KH's bedroom wall in FM1. Talk about slow on the uptake... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh look years been pretty shotty an it would be cool to have so king henry for Christmas. I can't even begin to explain how much I like the pit great book so much answered an then so many new questions at the same time just great story telling plain an simple but you seem conflicted like you know were you want the story to go but the more you write the more the story develops an changes an the narrative becomes something else entirely fuck the the story board just write brother an I want a motorcycle uzi scene dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last entry October 16. You OK, bruthaman?

    ReplyDelete