Sunday, August 19, 2018

The Glassbreaker Goes Home *Release* Thread

Button will be pressed 6PM my time, then it's in Amazon's hands.

Talk, chat, whine, get hyped here!

Blurb:
King Henry Price returns to his childhood home for a family dinner following the events of "The Foul Mouth and the Pit of No Return."   Yup, that's it.  Nothing else going on.  
No girlfriend meeting his father for the first time.  No recused sister back in his life after having been missing for a decade.  No other sister married to a werecoyote gangster with a freshly born grandchild to show off. 
Especially no vampires.  
I promise.
Choice Beta Reader Reactions:

"Fantastic writing, as per usual. I found myself having to stop plowing through the reading and actively thinking about looking for issues more so than trying to see what happened next. My body is so ready for the next book(s)." 
"I genuinely laughed out loud at a few places during my readthrough. In bed. At 5AM. You shit ;P" 
"You hit me in the feels when ***** asshole! Reading at Longhorns with wet eyes was Awesome!" 
"I feel dumb saying that I loved it, because I love virtually anything KH related. But I did. I loved the stuff with Val, pretty much all of it."

Beta read caught only 75 typos/mistakes this time, so either I'm getting better or it was just a fluke of the universe.  Do want to note that I did listen to the complaint about their being no chapters with the last novella, so this one does have them.  Other than that, I wasn't sick this go around so the edit went a lot smoother and was more in depth.  I think it's a fun piece of King Henry content, hopefully you do too.  There's a couple scenes I laughed at every time I read it and a couple I always teared up over so...enjoy!

In a few hours...

I'm on to the next one, whatever it may be ;)

Update:  Submitted!

Update #2:  That was quick!  Linkage = The Glassbreaker Goes Home

9 comments:

  1. Biting fingernails to the elbow waiting for the button to be pushed. Will be up at 5:45 a.m and will be downloading my copy at 5:48. Hooray for not being sick! We worry when you get sick- it might delay our next KH fix... Oh, did I type that out loud? Ah well- manners are overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t wait!! Why do I have to work tomorrow?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4.20am UK time and I’ve just got my copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finished, and I love it! Perfect change of pace after the epicness of the last one, and some great twists and turns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came out much earlier than I expected. Pure awesomeness after a long day of work! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one, RR, I enjoyed it hugely. Wish the family get togethers that I go to were as much fun!
    Kind regards,
    John Austin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got it, devoured it in one sitting. Sent the link to everyone I know because I really need someone to have a spoiler free conversation about this. You’re a bad bad man Mr Raley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also too- no obsessive watching of the sales figures! Just saying.... To which I will add, wrote a review and have told my reading friends to begin the series.

    ReplyDelete