Saturday, April 20, 2024

One Step Closer

All 500ish pages of edits have been typed into the laptop!!!

Made a big push the last couple weeks and I am sore and cranky because of it, but it's done!  Yay!

Have two quick scenes left to finish off in this chapter I'm working on, then its the climax chapter, and the falling action/wrap up chapter.  My back has been pretty iffy, but as long as I pace my spine and write every other day I should be able to make progress over the next couple weeks.  3 doctor appointments to start off May, including the other half of the RFA (left side), but then I only have one in June (so far).  Might finish the first draft by then...maybe?  Please kind sir?

Plan:  Mad Scientist when able and binge the crazy amount of great TV releasing at the moment.  And watch the NBA Playoffs.  And City winning the Prem...again.  And Verstappen winning...again...and again...and again.

4/23 Update:  Two chapters left.

3 comments:

  1. By rights, City should be facing Coventry in the FA Cup Final, but nope. Idiotic 'computer says no'. Meh.
    It was a damn sight better match than the Final will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news on the crazed type-fest. See, did not say ONE thing about your... "H" word. No shin kicks for me. Of course, that may be because I have no history with actual football, so the whole "kicking" thing is out of my ethnocentric sphere of reference. Good on ya, boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled to hear things are moving! I miss King Henry and have started reading Harry Potter fan fic with more adult themes (which is shockingly extensive and even good in some places!).

    ReplyDelete