Sunday, November 20, 2016

The Pit of No Return (FM6) Release Date


Release Date = December 19th, 2016

Page Count:  788 at 1.5 line spacing format

Chapter Count:  27 at an average of 10k words per chaper

Awesome Scene Count:  Whole Bunch of Them

Uses of the F-Word:  Over Six Hundred

Blurbage:

My name is King Henry Price.

I'm tired of the lies I have to tell to others.  Lies that I haven't walked through another Realm separate from this Earth.  Lies I don't have in my possession a World-Breaker that can make any city on this globe go crack.

My name is King Henry Price.

I'm tired of the lies I tell myself.  Lies I don't miss my mentor's advice.  Lies I don't love a woman named Valentine.  Lies about how I can do this all alone.

My name is King Henry Price.

I'm tired of the lies they tell us all.  Lies that this world ain't run by blood gods.  Lies about how dragons have gone extinct.  Lies to make us weak.  Lies to cover up a great war.  Lies, lies, too many lies to count.

My name is King Henry Price and I am the Foul Mouth.  I am the Dirt King.  I am the Glassbreaker.

What I ain't . . . is lying no more.

It's time to steal some truth.

It's time for the Pit of No Return.

5 comments:

  1. We're on to your shenanigans Raley! Release it on the 19th knowing that someone will buy it for us as a Christmas present, and also knowing that we won't have the willpower to wait that long and buy it ourselves on the 19th.

    It's a cunning plan Baldrick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is HUGE!! 788 pages should keep me nicely entertained whilst I have to endure the in-laws at Christmas. Though, knowing me, I will buy it first day it comes out and then unfortunately come down with an illness and have to take the day off work to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So basically, the mainline is the size of FM5. The school story is the size of FM2. Then I smushed them together.

      Delete
  3. Thanks! Now I just have to calculate precisely when to start on book one again to get the perfect run through...

    ReplyDelete