Friday, December 2, 2016

FM6 Beta Reader Reactions (no spoilers!)

"I thought it was brilliant."

"The book's a monster!"

"Salute. You nailed plenty of feels in this one man."

"The way you deal with character interactions and dialogues is the best."

"I don't even know where to start. Fucking awesome is a start I guess."

"The complete opposite of [middle books]."

"It seems like you've kicked [King Henry's voice] into overdrive."

"Felt like the last book in a trilogy."

"Holy fuck balls."

"Man, I don't know, I'm just overwhelmed. This is by far your best book. I don't know what to talk
about, there are so many things."

"Holy shit this book is long. I feel like I've been reading forever and still only 40% through. THIS IS AMAZING."

"So much information, so much great stuff happening . . . I will admit to being extremely impressed because [I've] only read half of it and I already feel like I've read an entire novel."

"Family missed me the last day, but it was worth it."

"I stayed up waaaay too late last night because I had to finish."

"I'm not lying when I say that I actually look forward to these books more than even Dresden now."

Just over two weeks to go!  Give the beta readers a hand, they've already caught over 300 typos/mistakes/brain glitches this go around!

6 comments:

  1. This is exciting, because I already look forward to your books more than the Dresden Files - without having read No. 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait- both sample chapters were top notch, I can't wait to get my hands on the whole thing. Hopefully Amazon doesn't mess with me this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too must confess that my addiction to the Dresden Files has been replaced by this literary equivalent of crack you produce WAYYY TOO SLOWLY FOR US ADDICTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...more than even Dresden"? All due respect to Mr. Butcher, but that should have happened long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were dying out here waiting for it and we are supposed to be happy that someone else is enjoying it??

    😉😉

    ReplyDelete