Saturday, February 3, 2024

Small Victories

I only have one doctor appointment this month.  It's also this week, so I'll have three weeks straight of nothing but writing and editing time.

YAY!!!

Granted one doctor appointment can make about a dozen more, but I will be actively spawn blocking...since I am very doctored out after nine procedures last year.  Given that the burninations use one of those constant x-ray machines so they can see into your spine real time, I'm a little surprised I haven't gotten any super powers from all the radiation.  Not even like...super spit.  Or a glowing asshole...

.

.

.

I checked.

[CLICK]

Also the 49ers are in the Super Bowl.

Not that they've won the Super Bowl since I was eleven, but, ya know...third time is the charm and all that.

Unless you're the Bills...

Or the Bengals...

Anyway, pain is as good as its been in two years.  Long as I take breaks I can type on and off into the laptop.  100 pages inputted with 30 to go.  Although not all pages are equal and some of these last 30 are redder than a Game of Thrones wedding.

So, yeah, nothing much to report.

Being industrious like.


1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you are feeling better. Hopefully everything continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete