Sunday, June 7, 2020

Still Sick FYI

On the tablet, so will be shittily written and brief!

Life's not as bad as the April update, but still very up and down.  I am typing my written pages for FM7A into the computer, so some small progress is being made (actually really like what I have, just wish there was more of it!).  Feel better now that they have me on a swallowed steroid inhaler this last week if still not anywhere near normal, so there's that...

Surgery looks like it could be happening in July, it's also supposed to help with the esophagitis, so there's that too...

Grandpa's finally losing the fight and the cancer is spreading rapidly.   They dont think he'll make it to the end of the year...but he's beaten those odds before and there's Nascar to watch now, so dont bet against him!

Will probably be switching to work on the Vicky novel post surgery.  Its the most finished and shortest of the stupid amount of unfinished projects I got going at the moment, so...makes since to start there after the reset.

Plus I need to get away from all the teenager characters or my head is going to explode!


4 comments:

  1. Best wishes for an uneventful recovery and I hope Grandpa gets to watch lots of NASCAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing king Henry and vicky. Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holding good thoughts for your health and that of the Iron Grandfather. Yeah- hanging around teens was why I never considered teaching high school.... Take care of yourself and happy writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best to you and your family at this difficult time. Fingers crossed for you and your granddad.

    ReplyDelete