Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I...have...nothing on my schedule...for almost 3 months...

Guys, I...knock on wood, but...I think...I can maybe...like...write?

Like I used to write too, not this "few minutes here and there" bullshit.

So, love you all, but tomorrow I am officially cutting myself off from the net and civilization and we will see what happens, won't we?  Going to start with continuing the "War to End All Wars" reread edit and we'll see how long before I inevitably get bored with it and switch over to the Vicky novel, but...there's hope for progress of some sort!

I'm even giving up my hunt for a PS5!  Oh, the great sacrifices I make for you people!

I might finally play Assassin Creed Valhalla and I'll have to play it in 720p and sub 30fps, the horror!

Edit:  So I would have a PS5 right now, but my fraud service blocked the charge and shut down my card until I called my bank...FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, done with this, see you all in a couple months!

*goes to cry in a corner*

7 comments:

  1. Good news indeed. And been meaning to mention- in mine and Mrs. Treydog's constant watching of UK detective shows, I think we spotted the actress to play one of the Three Queens in the movie(s) or mini-series... Check out Annes Elwy as Mia Owen in the Welsh series Hidden.

    720p? Say it ain't so....

    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/09/bb/e3/09bbe330e24ad4e6bbf8bab371902dd1.jpg

    Not only does she have the look- but the role she plays is... too close for comfort.

    Happy writing, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your potential free time :) also instead of hopelessly searching for a ps5, if I were you, I'd just enter the newegg shuffle each time a ps5 comes up. You may not win it, but it is the least effort possible to search and buy that you can put in while still having a hope of getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. **cue screaming like a teenage girl at this news**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear it! I look forward to reading your next book sometime.
    No rush, take yer time, look after your family before anything.
    Kind regards from England, even though you don't seem to like us much,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recommend following wario64 on twitter I was able to snag one from best buy like 2 weeks ago and I picked it up last week. Can't wait to read what you write though

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please finish at least one more book in the main story line man. I beg you. Then go to the Vicky sidestory. The anticipation is killing me.please don't become like Patrick Rothfuss and GRR Martin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1.) The Vicky book IS mainline, it's just not told in Tapes style. Just like Dread Fortress Paine and Glassbreaker, making a nice little interlude trilogy at the exact middle of the tapes really...

      2. All I ever want to do in the world is write, when I'm not writing I'm miserable and if I'm not writing there's a big reason why. Sadly these last couple years I've been quite unwell and progress was very limited, but as we see, now that I'm feeling better, ta da, we're at it again!

      3. You fans will hunt me down and kill me if I work on anything else but FM8 after the way FM7 ends, so we really need to get these out of the way first!

      Delete