Tuesday, June 28, 2022

MRI Day

Down to about 8 hw pages left to type/edit in, then new stuff for War to End All Wars.  Was writing every third day pretty much before this, but the spine DOES NOT like it when I lie flat on my back and having to do it for 90 minutes on a hard slab is probably going to temporally ruin my semi-crippled ass, so might need a week or two off after this.

Car rides also aren't high on my list...so that won't help either...

But at least we'll finally know what's going on in there and hopefully develop a game-plan towards fixing the problem.  Surgery of some sort, I imagine.  Since I've very done with this half-life shit.

Wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. Well I hope the best for your health and existence Richard. Side note, because I missed the last post, even though I am curious about the extended universe of the Mancy, the school stories are always an incredibly fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Alive.

      Also finally feeling just constantly sore instead of in serious pain. Big improvement! Down to a few Tylenol a day. Can occasionally feel my toes again, too. Still can't sit back in a chair, but...night and day compared to how much I had to struggle to stay vertical for more than a couple hours.

      But...we are in super heatwave month in Fresno, so...brain is struggling. Stupid hot. Literally. Wordle without caffeine very, very dangerous.

      Delete
  3. Good to hear. Not the heatwave so much, but the other stuff...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get it. While I may not be able to say, “I know how you feel.” I can definitely say that I empathize, have been in that neighborhood, live in that ZipCode, I vaguely resemble these remarks, and that I absolutely hate it for you. Wishing you better days my man!

    ReplyDelete