Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Return of the Mini Teases

Feeling slight better and writing a tepid but not insignificant 10k words a month, so let's get a little more upbeat about progress being made again!


"As long as you don't remember what I was doing under my desk."  Earned me a laugh.  Closed one box and opened another.  Nope, that was the sex toy box.  "How's your vibrator doing, you need a new one?"

"WHAT?!?"

I picked two up and tossed them back into the other room.

"Oh my God!"

"How about dildos?  You a dildo gal?"

"Don't you dare throw a used dildo in my direction, King Henry Price!"

"I'm not a monster!  They ain't used...I think.  The vibrators are definitely not used, since they're still in their packages.  You know how much those things are worth at this place?  Especially during evaluation week..."

2 comments:

  1. So- besides laughing out loud at the fact that KH is still KH- I began speculating on who the unnamed other person is in that conversation. It could be a contest. Complete with a fabulous Marvel Comics (tm) "No-Prize" for the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, I'd say it's likely to be Val he's talking to. Enough of a shocked reaction while still finding it amusing. It's also really good to hear your feeling even a bit better considering how long you've been in pain.

    ReplyDelete