Sunday, November 26, 2023

Quick Update

Feeling better.  Already a lot less pain on a left side of my back into my shoulder, arm, and hand with what should be two more weeks of improvement ahead.  Still have grip strength, muscle weakness problems with my wrist and fingers though, might need to wait for physio to get help with that.  Did a full edit of the last 30 or so pages I wrote a couple months back.  Started writing new material on my phone today.  Just doing what I can again.  So far, so good.  Still don't have a date for the right side burnination because of the holidays, should know more at the start of next month.  3 doctor appoints right in the first week of December then I should have more freedom through the end of the year (assuming they don't schedule the burnination immediately).

Happy holidays to everyone if I don't update before the end of the year.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds cautiously optimistic (the only kind I tend to allow myself any more). Good for you, boss. Rest, recover, don't push yourself too hard just because of us frothing masses of fans.... Um. That last one just kinda slipped out. Best wishes to you. Treydog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good to hear you're marginally doing better. I'll wait with anticipation to hear you're up to 'able to exist without pain' status. Until then, keep yourself healing up and not working yourself too hard jefe. One last thing, I was re-reading the series a bit ago and I realized how much I like the scene with Evelyn after the Erickson's put King Henry in the medical ward. When she hears about what they probably did with the ring, she is pissed, and I think it's a good example of her character, which had been show to otherwise be caustic to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully this will continue to work. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete