Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Everchanging Dilemma Release Date: February 15th!!!

 Coverage!!!

Blurbage!!!

Captured at Dread Fortress Paine, Isabel Soto lies helpless and comatose, but the sedative controlling her quickly grows ineffective and its limited supply shrinks by the hour.

She has already escaped the Cleansing Sphere of Reform, the only prison with a chance at holding her.  Pregnant with the Curator's child, killing her is an option only the heartless can stomach.  Most troubling, inside her broken mind are precious secrets about Obadiah Paine's clandestine network, information that might save hundreds of Mancer lives, bring the fugitive Three Queens to justice, and destroy their Wilder Army.

Yet Isabel remains one of the deadliest beings on the planet: the Maximus of the Body, the Queen of Temptation, the Everchanging.

How do you hold her, how to you convince her, and . . . can you save her?

This is THE EVERCHANGING DILEMMA.

Follow Evelyn Strange, Eva Reti, Ceinwyn Dale, and others in this new KING HENRY TAPES side novel as Richard Raley marks his return from illness and grief, let's get the MancyVerse back on track!

One Catch:  Beta read is running February 2nd to 11th, if my back goes out or if I get COVID like we all have to deal with lately, Feb 18th will be the push date if I need more time getting the edits into the file.

But for now...if all goes well, Feb 15th!!!  Finally, again!

Until then I'm working on reformatting and updating the older books in the series in preparation for the new release (and hopefully some new fans), after that I'll be going hard on WAR TO END ALL WARS writing with the bed-desk-thingy.  I'm like 6.5 out of 13 chapters into it.  It's a big one.  Let's put it this way:  it's already longer than the book you're about to read.  Chonky chonky boi.  100% King Henry crazy high school antics.

9 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for another installment of the MancyVerse. I hope the next year sees less grief and better health. For all of us. Congratulations on your release and I hope your back improves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - will be ordering as soon as it’s available, and am spreading the news UK-wide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited. Love the blurb. I too sing your praises on all the groups I belong to and to friend and family (natch)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna say I'm glad its coming out. but only because it will hopefully lead to more KH sooner. I'm personally not interested in any non KH pov stuff. I guess i just like teenaged assholes who curse a lot. probably cuz i was one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats on its soon to be released status :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Nope, I just throw them up on release day for a big sales rank pop.

      Delete