Thursday, January 20, 2022

Boo On Titles Update

Rewrite type-athon:  4/17  (doing about 2 a day at the moment, really hurting!!!)

Search Edit:  done

Formatting:  on hold until type-athon finished

Kindle Edit:  17%

Beta Read:  Coming Soon

Interesting fact:  there have been over 6,500 revisions so far in the editing process.

18 month post surgery doctor appointments next week and I finally start rehab on the back a couple weeks from now, so those might get in the way a little bit.

Random Note:  I finally uploaded a newer version of DREAD FORTRESS that I edited last year.  Probably about 3k words cut from the release draft and typo changes and the like, just stuff I would have done if I wasn't so sick with a flu while publishing that.  I think its a better read now.  Strangely enough I actually found myself cutting more from the Eva sections to keep her pace up instead of the Tyson bits, though his freak-outs were curtailed in places!  Amazon is weird about what editions they let people download but there might be a toggle for you to check to get the newest version somewhere.  If anyone knows then speak in the comments!

Outside of that...went ahead and set up a new pricing structure for the books going forward.  $3.99 for all side novels in the MancyVerse going forward.  FM1 to FM3 keep their $3.99, but FM4+ will be at least $4.99 if not more based on how long the books are, FM6 is $5.99 as an example although fuck me I hope that's the biggest novel I ever write!  It was a chunky boy!  Of course if you have Amazon Unlimited I get paid by page read anyone, so this doesn't effect you at all!

I'll also be updating all the "novels by" sections and things when I do release EVERCHANGING DILEMMA most likely since they're a mess and I'm horrible at everything but the writing and editing!

Update:  11/17 for the type-athon, new bed desk I bought coming in clutch!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well that's good to know! Kindle Unlimited is the best!
    I'm so glad it's finally coming together for you.

    ReplyDelete