Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Right On Time

We are now in the I HATE MY WRITING AND WHY DO I DO THIS stage of the edit.  I also can't even look at another piece of fiction or narrative based entertainment without wanting to tear it apart...

This happens every go around and is part of the process, but my spine troubles turning what should have been a one month job into two months and counting is not helping.  But we ARE making progress, just...slow-like...

I've outlined the ending rewrite and have 800 words into it.

3rd draft is 135/160, with 100 pages entered into the computer.

After that is all done we have formatting, 4th draft, and the beta read.

So...end of February or beginning of March?

Assuming the back doesn't blow out again, obviously!  Pain's better, just an endurance issue at the moment.

Most difficult edit EVAR!!!

Update:  160/160, 105 typed in, and working on the rewrite

No comments:

Post a Comment