Thursday, January 6, 2022

Everchanging Dilemma Tease #2022

 Last one before release?

*crosses fingers*

---------------

“Now’s the time to use the restroom if you need it,” Ceinwyn might be enjoying herself too much.

No one moved.

“Or change your clothes…”

“I don’t have any other suitable wardrobe to change into,” Evelyn hissed, “I haven’t had time to wash my work clothes with the sedative sucker over there going into overdrive.  So unless you think me doing this in a dusty maid of honor gown from the back of the closet or one of my As-Slutty-As-Evelyn-Strange-Gets-Just-For-Vegas dresses is a good idea, you’ll have to keep smelling me.”

Ceinwyn was quite mystified by this.  “We have laundresses, don’t we?  And tailors…my laundry always does itself so we must…”

 “They’re mostly on vacation during the summer, Miss Dale,” Eva supplied without judgment.

They are?


1 comment:

  1. Another one of those "thought-pictures" that just does not process- Ceinwyn Dale... doing laundry?! That short passage is proof that you are very much on the mark.

    ReplyDelete